Friday, January 7, 2011

Just the Three of Us

Most, and I say most although I should say ALL, of the time on the weekends it is just me and my babies at the Nelson resident. Zack hunts every thing that walks, which sounds like a murderer, but he doesn't miss one opportunity to get out in the freezing cold and sit for hours in a tall tree listening to the sounds of nature and not saying one word...Okay I would go crazy!! I have to talk, and blowing some deer call, lathering myself in deer pee, being still, rattling horns...well you get the picture; well that is just not for me at all. Never has been and never will be. I would so rather be in my big bed with a baby on each side with at least one of their body parts touching moma to assure I am still sleeping by them! They just grow up way too fast to miss a single minute of their life!

Usually when I get off work on Fridays they know we are going somewhere...or let me rephrase that...they assume that we have big plans because their mommy is off for two days and their daddy is gone. I really wish he would stay home and they do too but I make our weekend so fun that they don't care if he is! I hear either "Malmart Mommy or Mall Mommy" from Barnes, and Ella Kate just sits in the back shaking her head up and down to agree! I have created monsters! But we can only play with our gazillion toys for a little while...right? Ha.

Tonight we went with my mother in law to the Flea Market. We had to make a pit stop at none other than the famous ToysRUS before we could go though...I knew it was a mistake but I LOVE seeing the smiles on their faces! Off to the market we went but we were not impressed so we left thinking the babies would call it a night. However, all Barnes could say was "I need a plane at Malmart"! Notice the "I NEED"!

There were so many people in Walmart it was awful. They acted as if the world was coming to an end. Did I miss some important information??? And I even had to get off-brand bread because there was NONE left. NONE! And to make a long story short, after being in there for 2 hours, we did not get a plane! I was of course happy because he would break it as soon as he opened it. We just added to our collection of CARS. I now think we have every Toy Story and Car's toy that has been made. Anyone need a new toy? Just come to the famous toy room!

Right now as I am typing I am going over all of the things that I NEED to be doing while my kiddos sleep but I just can't make myself get up out of this warm and cozy bed! Barnes has me watching this new movie about a rat who cooks....Pretty entertaining for him. Ella Kate is snoring like an old man! LOL! I will have to strip her down to her diaper before I call it a night because she is like an oven...she will be and probably already is drenched in sweat! Bless her. It is moments like these that I thank God for.

By the way, I really hope it snows this weekend so I can get some pics of the kids. Barnes of course said that he did not wike it but I am sure my little dare devil over here will be facinated! I can't wait but we probably won't get any of it!

Well night all...Barnes has just closed his precious eyes and so shall I!
AK

No comments:

Post a Comment