Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Fever

Even though today feels like an ice storm, last weekend was toooo beautiful! And we had so much fun outside playing and riding. We even spent it with my sweet nephew Jackson! He love love loves his red wagon but he found more toys at Annie's house and he wanted them! He found a riding toy just for him (that tells you that I need to downsize in outside toys!) But I really want another baby soon so I will leave them exactly the way they are!! Jackson would get on Ella Kate's Little Mermaid riding toy and scoot with those little chubby feet! So cute!! He was so proud of himself. Of course drama queen EK had something to say about it but when she found the riding tractor, she was fine! Yep, this little girl may LOVE to be girly but she can do anything Barnes can do! And one thing is driving the tractor, the truck, and lightening mcqeen! O yea and of course her 4 wheeler...but she tries to get on Barnes' before he does. I'm telling you, she is too much to handle!!
We also had fun after Sunday dinner at Moma Tom's house. We played soccer, football, baseball, and well just everything that Barnes put in my car before we left. I really need a mini van!! But I think I'm too cute for that crap! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pics! Happy Friday!













1 comment:

  1. You Barnes girls sure do have some pretty babies! We feel the same way about SPRING FEVER! I don't think I've EVER had it this bad. I'm sure it has something to do with being inside the house with a tot all day! Come Spring...we may go outside at 8:30...picnic for lunch and come in when it's time for dinner...that's been cooked on the grill, no less! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete