Friday, March 4, 2011

Play time!

Well just to let you know that after my horrible experience last Saturday, I needed some fun time! That is, the fun time I had planned until the kids and I had a wreck! Yep....a wreck...and with a suspected terrorist! OMG!! Yep...pretty crazy. The kiddos were okay, I was just shaken up a little and well, the poor Ford Fusion got a little damaged. Nevertheless, I walked away with minor scraps and burns but thank the good Lord  my babies were not hurt!
Anyways, back to play time....Zack and the kids and I went to the park here in Booneville and had some much needed family time! We haven't had that in a while! Barnes of course thought park=baseball, soccer, football, and well every other sport too...so he and Zack played ball while I tried to keep up with Ella Kate in the maze of tunnels at Kid's Town! I used to be able to squeeze through all that mess, but...well it don't work that way now! lol! Needless to say we had a GREAT time. Hope you enjoy the pics!

















No comments:

Post a Comment