Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jackson is 1!!!

Okay so I know this is a REALLY late blog but I was going through pictures on my camera and absolutely HAD to blog about my Jack Jack turning ONE! By the way...I have got to get pics developed....I have pictures on my card from last year (like before Thanksgiving) that I haven't developed yet! I know... I know... I have got to get on the ball!
Anyways, back to Jack Jack....I really wish this crappy printer over here would scan his invitation because it was priceless! I have it in front of my desk at work....even though he has bulldog tatoos on both little cheeks! I just love him!
The party was at Maggie and Seth's on March 20 after Jackson was baptized that day. Now I really wish I had pictures of that! He kept reaching for us in the audience. My kids did the same so...But anyways, the party was GGGGreat! We had so much fun and there were tons of people there! Here are the pics. Hope you enjoy!
P.S.This poor baby is actually getting to eat REAL food now...Thank the Lord!














2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted pics of the birthday party! We were so sad to miss it! Can't believe Jackson is already one! He is too cute! Thanks for updating us! We need to get Maggie blogging, so we can keep up with Jackson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i wish she would but you know.... It may interfere with all the naps she takes!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete