Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Life

Okay so I am VERY new to the blogging world...so here goes!
Hi! My name is Anna Kate Nelson and I have been married to my husband Zack for 3 years now. We dated for about 5 years before getting married and let me say that the dating world is SO much easier than marriage! BUT I am so happy to say that I have two beautiful children because of it and that makes it special. Barnes, age 2, is my Valentine's baby; he was actually born on Valentine's Day! He is my heart. And it is true what they say that boys LOVE their mommys because not a day goes by that he doesn't come up to me and say "I love you MOMMY"! Melts my heart and tears come to my eyes. And I thank God everyday for him. He is a cotton top, brown headed little man (or so he thinks he is). And he is so smart, not missing one detail of anything! I will post his beautiful picture because words cannot portray him!! And then.... when Barnes was 6 months old I found out I was pregnant with my daughter Ella Kate. Now, don't let her picture fool you if you look at it before reading this because this little girl is a MESS! She is something...can't explain it but she is 1 going on 30! There is never a dull moment in our house with her. She came into the world as an inocent little angel but...she is definitely a drama queen! And she too does not miss a thing. She won't talk because she is so spoiled (thanks to my lovely grandparents), she can say "UH" and point to something and she expects it right then. Oh you will learn lots about her! Here are some of their pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment